What we are looking for.
We are currently seeking extraordinary candidates who are passionate about their work and have complete dedication and determination to exceed the needs of our patients.
Do you have the following?
- A positive attitude. Passion for providing high quality care to the underserved population
- Flexibility to work one late day a week and one Saturday a month
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with an electronic health record systems
- Current New York State Midwife Licensure
- Graduate from an accredited Midwife Training School
- Current Infection Control and Basic Life Support Certification
- A minimum of two years experience as a Midwife
- Experience working with an electronic health record system
- Fluency in Spanish is desirable but not required
IMPORTANT: All staff are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19; unless medically exempt.
As a Certified Nurse Midwife, your position will include but is not limited to:
- Prenatal and postpartum care to Settlement Health patients, as appropriate, according to the midwifery regulations of the State of New York.
- Well woman routine gynecological care including family planning services; seeing patients for annual examinations and regularly scheduled visits, as well as evaluating urgent conditions.
- Refers patients, as needed, to tertiary referral sites for care not provided onsite at Settlement Health.
- Comprehensive follow up of all laboratory tests including notification of patient of their results and providing appropriate follow up of all abnormal results, following the highest standards of medical care.
About Settlement Health.
We are located in the heart of East Harlem. Settlement Health has been part of the community since 1977 and we provide affordable, quality primary care health services.
What we offer.
Settlement Health offers an attractive compensation package which includes a 401K Pension Plan, generous paid time off, flexible spending accounts, free life insurance, commuter benefit programs, discount programs and much more…
Salary: Based on experience
What we offer.
Interested candidates can upload their résumé and cover letter in the form below. Please submit documents in PDF format. Files should be less than 100k in size. If you have any trouble uploading the file, you can manually email your resume to email@example.com