What we are looking for.
We are currently seeking extraordinary candidates who are passionate about their work and have complete dedication and determination to exceed the needs of our patients.
Do you have the following?
- A positive attitude. Passion providing high quality care to the underserved population
- Experience working in a medical setting and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work one late day a week and one Saturday a month
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with an electronic health record system
- Graduate from an accredited Nurse Midwife Training School
- Licensed to practice in New York State and Infection and CPR/Basic Life Support certifications
- Fluency in Spanish (desired, not required)
As a Certified Midwife, your position will include but is not limited to:
- Provides prenatal and postpartum care to Settlement Health patients, as appropriate, according to the midwifery regulations of the State of New York.
- Provides well woman routine gynecological care including family planning services; seeing patients for annual examinations and regularly scheduled visits, as well as evaluating urgent conditions.
- Refers patients, as needed, to tertiary referral sites for care not provided onsite at Settlement Health.
- Comprehensive follow up of all laboratory tests including notification of patient of their results and providing appropriate follow up of all abnormal results, following the highest standards of medical care.
We are located in the heart of East Harlem. Settlement Health has been part of the community since 1977 and we provide affordable, quality primary care health services.
What we offer.
Settlement Health offers an attractive compensation package which includes a 401K Pension Plan, generous paid time off, flexible spending accounts, free life insurance, commuter benefit programs, discount programs and much more…
Salary: $110k – $ 130k ( full-time; based on experience)
How to Apply.
Interested candidates can upload their resumes in the form below. Please submit applications in PDF format of less than 100k in size. If you have any trouble uploading the file, you can manually email your resume to email@example.com. Along with your resume, please indicate your salary expectations and availability to start.