What we are looking for.
We are currently seeking extraordinary candidates who are passionate about their work and have complete dedication and determination to exceed the needs of our staff and patients.
Do you have the following?
- A positive attitude. Ability to work as a team as well as independently
- Experience working in a medical setting and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to follow up
- Minimum of three (3) years experience working in an ambulatory care setting using an electronic health record system
- Bachelors Degree in Healthcare Administration, Informatics or related field
- Proven ability to effectively problem solve and manage complex projects
- Ability to develop positive relationships with Providers, Staff and Vendors
As a Clinical Informatics Associate, your position will include but is not limited to:
- Responsible for overall Electronic Health Record System operations including: staff training and end-user support
- EHR project implementation, testing and monitoring
- Serving as the liaison between the health center, IT and the EHR hosting vendors
- Understanding organizational data needs and working with leadership to meet those needs by helping to create and maintain an automated reporting system
We are located in the heart of East Harlem. Settlement Health has been part of the community since 1977 and we provide affordable, quality primary care health services.
What we offer.
Settlement Health offers an attractive compensation package which includes a 401K Pension Plan, generous paid time off, flexible spending accounts, free life insurance, commuter benefit programs, discount programs and much more…
Salary: dependent on experience
How to apply.
Please send your cover letter and resume (in MS Word or PDF) to hr @ settlementhealth.org.
Along with your resume, please indicate your salary expectations and availability to start.