What we are looking for?
We are currently seeking extraordinary candidates who are passionate about their work and have complete dedication and determination to exceed the needs of our patients.
Do you have the following?
- A positive attitude.
- Experience working in a federally qualified healthcare setting and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors Degree and CPA certification
As a Fiscal Director, your position will include but is not limited to:
- Lead all day-to-day accounting operations and maintain all accounting internal controls.
- Analyze financial reports and clearly communicate financial status to CFO.
- Ensure that procedures and systems are in place to conduct the annual audit as well as all required program audits.
- Oversee all accounting and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain accurate fixed asset inventory with Director of Procurement.
- Communicate with vendors, regulatory agencies and funding/financing sources.
- Directly supervise all Fiscal staff, including performance management.
We are located in the heart of East Harlem. Settlement Health has been part of the community since 1977 and we provide affordable, quality primary care health services.
What we offer.
Settlement Health offers an attractive compensation package which includes a 401K Pension Plan, generous paid time off, flexible spending accounts, free life insurance, commuter benefit programs, discount programs and much more…
How to apply.
Interested candidates can upload their resumes in the form below. Please submit applications in PDF format of less than 100k in size. If you have any trouble uploading the file, you can manually email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Along with your resume, please indicate your salary expectations and availability to start.