What we are looking for.
We are currently seeking extraordinary candidates who are passionate about their work and have complete dedication and determination to exceed the needs of our patients.
Do you have the following?
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- High School Diploma or GED
- High attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Ability to handle heavy phone volume with frequent interruptions
- Competency of basic computer skills, to include but not limited to Microsoft Outlook.
- Minimum of two years experience in customer service principles and practices
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a Call Center environment
- Experience in electronic health records a plus
IMPORTANT: All staff are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19; or with exceptions only as required by law.
As a Customer Service Representative, your position will include but is not limited to:
- Answering all incoming telephone calls in a prompt, accurate professional manner.
- Placing outbound calls as needed and assigned.
- Scheduling appointments via Settlement Health’s electronic medical record system.
- Verifying medical insurance, updating demographics in the electronic medical record and informing patients of necessary documentation for health center visits.
- Providing basic information regarding Settlement Health’s available services.
- Ensuring that all calls are answered and handled in an expedited and efficient manner.
- Assessing and troubleshooting caller’s needs and providing warm transfer calls to the appropriate staff within the department as needed.
- Reporting all telephone system and computer problems immediately to the Call Center Supervisor
- Documenting patient complaints and reporting all incidents to the Call Center Supervisor.
Schedule: 8:30am – 5pm and One (1) Saturday a month THIS POSITION IS ON-SITE (not remote)
We are located in the heart of East Harlem. Settlement Health has been part of the community since 1977 and we provide affordable, quality primary care health services.
What we offer.
Settlement Health offers an attractive compensation package which includes a 401K Pension Plan, generous paid time off, flexible spending accounts, free life insurance, commuter benefit programs, discount programs and much more…