What we are looking for.
We are currently seeking extraordinary candidates who are passionate about their field and have complete dedication and determination to exceed the needs of our organization and it’s team members.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong knowledge of employment law and employee benefits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent related field preferred
- Minimum five years of progressive human resources experience, health care experience a plus
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now or similar HRIS
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Have strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to work flexible hours on location
- SHRM or PHR certification preferred
As a HR Generalist, your position will include but is not limited to:
- Oversee benefits administration, performance management and training & development initiatives
- Onboarding new hires and exiting employees
- Assist Director of HR with recruitment
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Organize annual employee performance reviews
- HRIS administration and some light payroll functions
About Settlement Health.
We are located in the heart of East Harlem. Settlement Health has been part of the community since 1977 and we provide affordable, quality primary care health services.
What we offer.
Settlement Health offers an attractive compensation package which includes a 401K Pension Plan, generous paid time off, flexible spending accounts, free life insurance, commuter benefit programs, discount programs and much more…
Salary: Based on experience
What we offer.
Interested candidates can upload their résumé and cover letter in the form below. Please submit documents in PDF format. Files should be less than 100k in size. If you have any trouble uploading the file, you can manually email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org