Settlement Health invites applications for the full-time position of Nurse Practitioner.
The Nurse Practitioner (NP) works as part of an assigned care team to provide primary well woman gynecological care to patients according to the NP regulations of the State of NY. The NP works with the assistance of the collaborative Physician. The NP provides linkage of services to patients by referring them to Settlement Health Physicians and other providers of care.
- Current NYS NP license in Adult or Family Medicine
- Current RN license and DEA, CPR, and Infection Control certification
- A minimum of two years experience as an Nurse Practitioner
- Adult/Family Medicine experience preferred
- Experience working with an electronic health record system
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Passionate about providing high quality care to the underserved population
- National Board Certifications such as ANCC and fluency in Spanish are preferred
As our organization continues to grow, new positions emerge. This will offer opportunities for promotion and internal career advancement. Additionally, in-house skills training is provided via lunch-and-learns. Additionally, fun presentations help employees expand their knowledge and abilities.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous amounts of paid time off, health and dental insurance, 401k pension plan, health and dependent care spending accounts, no-cost life insurance, long term disability, commuter benefits program, college tuition assistance, NHSC loan repayment program, CME allowance and college savings plan (529).
How to apply
Interested candidates can upload their résumé and cover letter in the form below. Please submit documents in PDF format. Files should be less than 100k in size. If you have any trouble uploading the file, you can manually email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org