Settlement Health invites applications for the full-time position of Registered Nurse. The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for assessing and triaging patients and providing support to physicians when taking patients’ history in either English or Spanish. The RN assists the Physicians with patient assessment and education both in person and on the telephone. Responsibilities such as dressing changes, immunization administration, and medication dispensing are part of the daily RN functions.
- Current New York State RN License, Basic Life Support (CPR) and Infection Control certification; Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- A minimum of two years experience in a community health care setting and knowledge of routine nursing techniques and procedures
- Good communication skills and the ability to deal with sensitive issues in a courteous, friendly and confidential manner
- Experience working with an electronic health record system
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
As our organization continues to grow, new positions emerge. This will offer opportunities for promotion and internal career advancement. Additionally, in-house skills training is provided via lunch-and-learns. Additionally, fun presentations help employees expand their knowledge and abilities.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous amounts of paid time off, health and dental insurance, 401k pension plan, health and dependent care spending accounts, no-cost life insurance, long term disability, commuter benefits program, college tuition assistance, NHSC loan repayment program, CME allowance and college savings plan (529).
How to Apply
Interested candidates can upload their resumes and cover letters in the form below. Please submit documents in PDF format. Files should be less than 100k in size. If you have any trouble uploading the file, you can manually email your resume to email@example.com