What we are looking for.
We are currently seeking extraordinary candidates who are passionate about their work and have complete dedication and determination to exceed the needs of our patients.
Do you have the following?
- A positive attitude. Passion for community heath
- Experience working in a medical setting and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Flexibility to work one late day a week and one Saturday a month
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with an electronic health record system
- New York State Registered Nurse Certification
- Infection Control and CPR/Basic Life Support certification
IMPORTANT: All staff are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19; unless medically exempt.
As a Registered Nurse, your position will include but is not limited to:
- Assessing and triaging patients and providing support to physicians when taking patients’ history in either English or Spanish.
- Assisting the Physicians with patient assessment and education both in person and on the telephone.
- Dressing changes, immunization administration and medication dispensing.
About Settlement Health.
We are located in the heart of East Harlem. Settlement Health has been part of the community since 1977 and we provide affordable, quality primary care health services.
What we offer.
Settlement Health offers an attractive compensation package which includes a 401K Pension Plan, generous paid time off, flexible spending accounts, free life insurance, commuter benefit programs, discount programs and much more…
How to Apply
Interested candidates can upload their resumes and cover letters in the form below. Please submit documents in PDF format. Files should be less than 100k in size. If you have any trouble uploading the file, you can manually email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org