This September is Fruits & Veggies month. More Matters! Most people know that eating fruits and vegetables is important for good health, but most of us still aren’t getting enough. Eating a healthy diet with plenty of vegetables and fruits can help you: Lower your risk for heart disease and some types of cancer Maintain or reach a healthy weight Keep your body strong and active Here are some ideas to help you and your family fit more fruits and vegetables into your day: Keep a bowl of fruit handy where the whole family can see it. Cut up fruits...
Primary Care: Women’s Health
Our Women’s Health Clinicians work together to provide comprehensive care to women of all ages. Services include:
Women’s Health Services:
- Annual Well Woman Exams (PAP tests)
- Birth Control Counseling
- Natural Family Planning
- Free Pregnancy Testing
- Cervical and Breast Cancer Screenings
- Education, Screening and Treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections ( STIs)
- Confidential HIV Testing
- Screenings for: Domestic Violence, Depression and more…
- Referrals for Specialty Care
- Guidance on Healthy Lifestyles
- Confidential Teen Services
- Availability of Evening, Same Day and Saturday Appointments
- Prenatal Care and Case Management
- Pregnancy Testing
- Early Access to Prenatal Care
- Ultrasound Referrals
- WIC Screening and Referrals for Pregnant Women
- Nutritional Services and Health Education
- Medicaid Coverage for Pregnant Women
- Insurance Eligibility Screening for You and Your Unborn Child
- High Risk Referrals
- Assistance with Pregnancy Options
Mount Sinai Hospital is our preferred partner for hospital delivery conveniently located a few blocks from our facilities
Think you are pregnant? Come in for a free, same-day pregnancy test.
Already had your baby? Click here for more information on our Pediatric Services Unit.
Need Insurance? Settlement Health can assist you in obtaining free or low-cost insurance coverage for your pregnancy. Click here for more information.
If it is a medical emergency, please call 911