This September is Fruits & Veggies month. More Matters! Most people know that eating fruits and vegetables is important for good health, but most of us still aren’t getting enough. Eating a healthy diet with plenty of vegetables and fruits can help you: Lower your risk for heart disease and some types of cancer Maintain or reach a healthy weight Keep your body strong and active Here are some ideas to help you and your family fit more fruits and vegetables into your day: Keep a bowl of fruit handy where the whole family can see it. Cut up fruits...
Our Women’s Health Clinicians work together to provide comprehensive care to women of all ages. Services include:
Women’s Health Services:
- Annual Well Woman Exams (PAP tests)
- Birth Control Counseling
- Natural Family Planning
- Free Pregnancy Testing
- Cervical and Breast Cancer Screenings
- Education, Screening and Treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections ( STIs)
- Confidential HIV Testing
- Screenings for: Domestic Violence, Depression and more…
- Referrals for Specialty Care
- Guidance on Healthy Lifestyles
- Confidential Teen Services
- Availability of Evening, Same Day and Saturday Appointments
- Prenatal Care and Case Management
- Pregnancy Testing
- Early Access to Prenatal Care
- Ultrasound Referrals
- WIC Screening and Referrals for Pregnant Women
- Nutritional Services and Health Education
- Medicaid Coverage for Pregnant Women
- Insurance Eligibility Screening for You and Your Unborn Child
- High Risk Referrals
- Assistance with Pregnancy Options
Mount Sinai Hospital is our preferred partner for hospital delivery conveniently located a few blocks from our facilities
Think you are pregnant? Come in for a free, same-day pregnancy test.
Already had your baby? Click here for more information on our Pediatric Services Unit.
Need Insurance? Settlement Health can assist you in obtaining free or low-cost insurance coverage for your pregnancy. Click here for more information.
If it is a medical emergency, please call 911