This September is Fruits & Veggies month. More Matters! Most people know that eating fruits and vegetables is important for...
Primary Care: Pediatrics
Welcome to Settlement Health’s family friendly Pediatric Services Unit. Our bilingual staff are available to care for children of all ages (Newborn – 18 years old).
We are pleased to offer the following services to our patients:
- Well Child Care Visits –including Hearing and Vision Screenings
- Asthma Management Services
- WIC Screenings and Referrals
- Confidential HIV Testing
- Guidance on Healthy Lifestyles
- Referrals for Specialty Care
- Podiatry and Nutrition Services are Available to Settlement Health Patients by Referral Only
Availability of Evening, Same Day and Saturday Appointments
Settlement Health proudly participates in The Reach Out and Read program . This program allows our youngest patients and their parents to begin the road to good health and success in school with a new book, courtesy of the Reach Out and Read program. Our Pediatricians encourage the importance of reading aloud. A book is provided to each child 6 months to 5 years old at each well child visit. For more information on this program visit: http://www.reachoutandread.org
If it is a medical emergency, please call 911